I’m grateful to Cllr. Thornburrow for providing the following details…
Currently there is no further update to that issued on 23rd April. The situation remains that:
- The solicitor for Countryside is holding the City Council’s signed and sealed documents.
- Countryside are double-checking with the solicitors who act for the Pembertons as there may still be signatories to obtain for the agreement.
- There are also a number of restrictions on the title that require consents, one of them is from Network Rail and the Pemberton solicitors are chasing Network Rail for this.
- It is not possible to give an accurate date for completion as obtaining the signatures is unfortunately not within the Council’s gift.
- The Council continues to push for a conclusion with every vigour.
方 思 琦
City Councillor for Trumpington
Executive Councillor, Planning and Open Spaces